Pneumatic Vendors > Airpro Corp
Pneumatic Cylinders, Hydraulic Cylinders
AIRPRO NFPA interchangeable cylinders are made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum that makes them a reliable, lightweight, flexible and economically priced choice for your cylinder needs.
Airpro is committed to satisfying industries demand for reliable quality products with dependable delivery and reliable service.
AIRPRO 250 PNEUMATIC CYLINDERS / NFPA Interchangeable
- Bore sizes from 1.5" up to 6"
- 15 NFPA mounting styles
- Magnetic piston
- Proximity switch capability
- Adjustable cushions standard on both ends
- Externally removable rod bushing
- Polyacetal wear rings for long life
- No lubrication required
- High strength piston rod, hard chrome plated to resist scoring and corrosion
- Non-rotating rods available / Hexagonal rods eliminate the need for whirl-stop guides. An entire series of non-rotating rod cylinders enable construction of more functional systems.
Over fifty years of cylinder manufacturing experience has been built into this lightweight, but durable design.
AIRPRO U100S-1 Series HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
Lightweight, compact hydraulic cylinders with bodies constructed of a special aluminum alloy.
- Bore sizes from 1.25" up to 3.25"
- Aluminum bodies
- Operating at up to 1500 PSI pressure (10MPa)
- Magnetic proximity switch (Reed type, Hall Effect type) is available as standard
- Interchangeable with U160S-1 series which has a steel body
AIRPRO U160S-1 Series HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
Lightweight, compact and durable hydraulic cylinders with bodies constructed of steel
- Bore sizes from .75" up to 3.25"
- Steel bodies
- Operating at up to 2300 PSI pressure (16MPa)
- Smaller size / No mounting accessories needed, so mounting space is smaller than the conventional cylinder
- Improved wear resistance / Rod gland is constructed of a special copper alloy
- Interchangeable with U100S-1 series which has an aluminum body